Tricks For Losing Weight Fast – The Top 10 Tricks For Losing Weight Fast
Here are a few tricks for losing weight fast. These tricks are actually safe and healthy tips to help you lose weight fast.
You will feel better and have increased energy when you incorporate these tips.
1. Eat more frequently. Breaking up your meals into five or six smaller meals will speed up your metabolism. Your body burns about sixty percent of your calories during digestion. When you eat more often, you are always burning extra calories.
2. Eliminate all wheat products from your diet. This includes bread, crackers, cereals, pasta and any other product which contains wheat. Most wheat products cause inflammation in our bodies and make it hard to lose weight.
3. Eliminate all dairy products. Dairy products are also inflammatory foods and will bloat you and make it difficult to lose weight.
4. Limit your grain intake to only one bowl of regular oatmeal (not instant) in the morning. If you want to drop weight faster, eliminate all grains completely (for a short time only) from your diet. Whole grains are healthy, but they can slow down weight loss efforts. Grains include oatmeal, rice, barley, popcorn, spelt, and quinoa.
5. Eat lots of fruit. You will lose weight faster if you eat at least four pieces of fruit each day. The best fruits for weight loss are apples, grapefruit, lemons and blueberries.
6. Avoid starchy foods such as potatoes, squash, peas and corn. They can hinder weight loss.
7. Drink lots of pure water during the day and to boost the benefit, add lemon to each glass. Cold water has been shown to increase your metabolism right after drinking it.
8. Reduce the sodium in your diet. This will stop fluid retention which will result in immediate weight loss.
9. Perform mini ten minute workouts during the day. This will keep your metabolism boosted all day long. My favorite is bouncing on a mini-trampoline for short workouts all during the day.
10. Add strength training to your routine. Strength training will build muscle and help your body to burn more calories even when you are not exercising. Perform strength training three times a week – every other day. Take a look at our article – How to stay motivated to workout – for a fun and effective strength training routine.
Incorporate these tricks for losing weight fast and you will boost your metabolism and melt fat. These methods are a healthy alternative to weight loss pills and fad diets and they work just as well if not better.
Increase Your Metabolism Naturally
Add these super foods to your diet and increase your metabolism naturally.
1. Soluble fiber from fruits, berries and oatmeal. Fiber is a key part of weight loss and boosting your metabolism. It gives you a feeling of fullness and cleans your system out. Eating half of a grapefruit before meals has been shown to help burn fat.
2. Green tea is an antioxidant which speeds up your system so you are burning more calories. Organic green tea is preferred. Two or three cups a day will really increase your metabolism naturally.
3. Almonds and walnuts contain essential fatty acids which increase your body’s metabolism. They are high in calories so don’t overdo it – a handful a day is enough.
4. Spinach contains magnesium, potassium, iron, vitamin C and is an excellent source of antioxidants. It is great for speeding up your metabolism. Kale and broccoli are also rich in nutrients and fiber.
5. Beans contain lots of fiber and are great fat burners. Eat a variety of different ones – they are all great metabolism boosters.
6. Dark Chocolate contains a hunger suppressing antioxidant which has lots of health benefits and increases your metabolism.
Add these foods to your daily diet to increase your metabolism naturally.
In addition, drinking more water and adding some exercise each day will ensure that you are burning maximum calories and increasing your metabolism so you have a lean and healthy body.
Stop Gaining Weight
Here is how to stop gaining weight and feel better about yourself again.
For most of us it just seems to happen overnight – a pound here, a pound there and before you know it, you are ten or more pounds overweight. Sound familiar?
The best advice to stop gaining weight is to get back to the basics. We need to return to the healthy way people used to eat before of all the processed foods came along.
Most processed foods are filled with sodium, sugar, bad fats, and chemicals. They are making us sick and causing us to gain weight.
The single most effective way to stop gaining weight is to avoid all processed foods. When you begin eating whole and natural foods, your weight will drop, the fat will melt away, you will reduce cellulite and your skin will have a natural healthy glow. You will feel better and have lots more energy.
Try to purchase organic vegetables and fruit when you can. Most grocery stores now have a small organic section.
They are a little more expensive, but they are worth it. When you are not putting pesticides in your body, it functions much better.
Make a commitment to change your nutritional lifestyle which will not only help you to lose weight but it will make you healthier.
Your diet should consist of organic vegetables, fruits, nut, seeds and whole grains. Try to limit your intake of wheat products – especially wheat bread and crackers.
When you make these simple changes to your diet, you will see results in a very short time. You will be amazed at the way you look and feel.
So now that you know how to stop gaining weight, get started right away – don’t put it off another day.