Stop Excessive Underarm Sweating!
It is not new that excessive underarm sweating can affect ones social life and give extreme embarrassment. Do you suffer from this horrible condition? Worry no more for there are solutions, and one will work for you. Before you start trying to decide which solution will work best for you, make sure that your perspiring underarms are not caused by an underlying medical condition. Once you are sure that you simply sweat heavier than most, you can begin to cure the problem.
Causes : salty food has influence to make the arm getting sweat but that depends on the person, not all of us react in the same kind. Even in normal temperature and in optimal conditions, our body is set to sweat. Maybe to cool some areas of our skin or just to moisturize it when is triggering the system – a lack of sleep, a medical cause, a mental disorder, all of them can be a trigger.
There are several easy things you can do to stop underarm sweating.
1. Avoid stimulants such as caffeine, sugar and tobacco. Stimulants make the sweat glands become more active, which is something you do not want.
2. Remove extra spicy foods Your browser may not support display of this image.
from your diet. You know how you sweat when you eat a food that is really hot – these foods do not help your heavily perspiring armpits, and could make the problem worse.
3. There are some prescription medications that are suggested for use, but most have not been thoroughly studied, and do have side effects. Some of these include dizziness and dry mouth.
4. Botox, when injected into the armpit, has been shown to be effective. This is an expensive option for most people, but may work for you if you choose to spend the money.
5. You might also want to try relaxation techniques to stop excessive underarm sweating. In almost any case of heavy perspiring on a frequent basis, excess anxiety or stress aggravate the problem.
On the other side, many people suffers of dry and cracked skin. Feets are the most affected and they are the most neglected parts of the body. Cracked feet can be as a result of not taking care of them. No matter how well dressed you are, if you have cracked and dirty feet, they will decrease your good looks. In fact, there are many ingredients in your kitchen which can be used as cracked feet home remedies.
* Apply ripe bananas on the cracked heel. You will have to apply the pulp of a ripe banana on the cracked heel for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then, clean it with lukewarm water.
* Mix petroleum jelly with lemon juice. Rub this mixture where you notice dryness. This mixture is easily absorbed in the dry areas and gives results. You may choose to apply this mixture at night and cover your feet with socks. I would recommend, using socks which will cover the feet well and not with half socks.
* Soak your feet in water and lemon juice. Use this remedy only once a week, till you see results of the same. Application of coconut oil to the cracked heel is also one of the treatments for cracked heels.
* Take some warm water in a tub and add shampoo to it. Soak your feet in this water for about 15 to 30 minutes. But, make sure you do not go out after this. You may also want to apply petroleum jelly to your feet to cure dry skin on feet. Of the many effective home remedies for cracked soles, one is to soak feet in warm water. Use a foot scrub and clean your feet of the dead skin and dust particles from the cracked heels. Then wash the feet and pat them dry.