Remove Blackheads Correctly and Effortlessly
Your face is the first thing that everyone sees. This is why it is very important to keep your face clean and blemish-free. However, there are unavoidable times when blackheads just pop out of nowhere and show themselves on the surface of your clean face. Poor hygiene cannot be fully blamed for this occurrence. At times, hormonal issues are the culprit of these bumps. Regardless of the cause of your blackheads, there is nothing to worry about. You will learn how to remove blackheads from your face in this article.
People have been dealing with blackhead problems for many years now. Fortunately, there are many methods that are said to work. You can find many of those methods right here.
Blackhead removal is a serious business so let’s get started. Below are a string of methods that really work.
- This first method involves the use of a nose strip. First step is to wash your entire face or just wet your nose. Dry your hands and position the nose strip on your nose. Wet the nose strip. Remove it after 10 minutes.
- For this next method, you will need a sterilized blackhead remover. Fill your wide bowl with hot water. Put your face over the hot water for the steam to reach your blackheads. Next, use your blackhead remover to get rid of your blackheads. But before using it, make sure that you have thoroughly cleaned it. Also follow the instructions that came with the remover.
- Cleanse your face and rinse off with water. Do not dry your face. Gently massage your face with a small amount of facial scrub using your CLEAN hands. Doing this will remove dead skin cells. Rinse off. You can wash your face again if you want.
- Boil a pot of water and add lemon to it. Put your face over the pot and cover your head with a towel. This will keep the steam from escaping. Do this for about five minutes. By then, your pores have opened up and your blackheads can be easily extracted. Just use a cotton make up pad and run over the problem areas. Wet your make up pad with hot water and squeeze out the blackheads. Cleanse your face after.
- Facials masks can remove blackheads too. Gently wipe it on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water after.
- Creams, ointments, and medicated pads with Benzoyl peroxide are effective in extracting blackheads. Remember to use them as instructed to prevent irritating your skin.
- If you are not a fan of over-the-counter remedies, you can use honey. Cleanse your face. Use a quarter of a cup of honey and apply to your face as a facial mask. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water after.
With the tips above, learning how to remove blackheads from your face is easy. In addition, keeping your face clean is helpful so you will not have to deal with any blackhead removal problems later on. Take care of your skin.