Reasons Why You Should Replace Broken Porcelain Veneers On The Onset
There is no argument that porcelain veneers have given the fantastic smile that every individual has always wanted to possess. Porcelain veneers are the latest invention of dental science and it has importantly restored smiles, confidence and self esteem in people. These veneers are usually placed over your tooth or teeth, if the original ones have suffered damage, discolored, stained, chipped or badly aligned. Cosmetic appearance is significantly increased by the placement of porcelain veneers and damage to these veneers can put your clock back immediately.
Why it is necessary to replace broken veneers?
Porcelain veneers are advised by your dentist for the above reasons. These can get broken or damaged and replacing them immediately is very essential for the following reasons:
If you have opted for porcelain veneers to change the color of your tooth then it is important that you retain it. Your teeth can get yellowish or dull owing to age or lifestyle and the veneers allow you to get pearly white teeth.
Porcelain veneers are used to hide chipped teeth and damage to the veneer will send you back to the old times.
Badly aligned teeth give your smile bad appearance. Dental science uses porcelain veneers to remodel your short or small teeth to produce perfectly shaped teeth. If your veneer gets broken the chinks in your teeth will show again.
Porcelain veneers can improve the alignment of your teeth without the need of braces. They will remove gaps between teeth and also correct if they are misaligned. A broken veneer will spoil the appearance so will need a replacement immediately
People suffering from diseases get worn out teeth overtime. The porcelain veneers restore cosmetic looks of worn out teeth and also protect them from cold and hot sensitivity.
These are a few reasons why you will need replacing-broken-veneers. Visit this website to know more about the necessity of replacing broken veneers.
Reasons for porcelain veneers failure
Let us look at the reasons why porcelain veneers.
- Veneers though strongly composed and built, can break if you bite on hard food often or come down on metal objects such as forks.
- You tend to grind your teeth when you are stressed and some grind their teeth during sleep. These involuntary actions can break your porcelain veneer.
- Accidents can break veneers when you suffer injuries to your mouth
- Due to the ageing process of teeth and gums can shrink the veneer too. Such incident will warrant that you replace it with new ones.
- Another major reason for veneer failure is bad placing by dentist. It may be due to poor or insufficient bonding. Choice veneers could be either small or big for your mouth from the onset.
Veneers are strong and are made up of porcelain which can tolerate pressure applied by a normal individual during the day averagely. Any of the above reasons could be the cause of veneer failure and you shall need to find a competent who is an expert in placing replacement porcelain veneers. It is advised that you immediately consult your dentist once you become aware of veneer damage as it will prevent further drastic damages and costs.