Pros and Cons of Holle Goat Formula
Soon Holle will celebrate its 90th anniversary of top-quality baby food production. The company manufactures an organic formula to guarantee everything a kid needs to grow healthy and strong. The company produces baby formula made of cow’s and goat’s milk. All products are certified and tested, which makes them safe and nutritious.
According to research, goat’s milk is beneficial to human health. It’s one of the most popular products worldwide. It has more nutrients than cow’s milk and is easier to digest. Moreover, it provokes fewer allergic reactions and helps to reduce the cholesterol level in the human organism. Due to that, one’s heart gets healthier. Are there any negative impacts of the Holle goat formula? Learn more about its pros and cons here.
Advantages of Holle Goat Baby Formula
Farms with the Demeter certificate follow international standards, including healthy animals, selected food for them, and sterile milk delivery. In other words, Holle goat dutch milk is a good choice for parents who want their child to feel comfortable after feeding without colics, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea.
Millions of Americans choose European baby formula, including Holle as one of its leading manufacturers. They believe Europeans have stricter demands for baby food than the Food and Drug Administration. European medicine is against GMOs and the use of harmful substances such as palm oil, sugar, flavors, stabilizers, and thickeners. Instead, European companies add vitamins and minerals to dry milk to help a baby grow happier and full of vital powers.
Holly baby formula provides the following benefits.
- It contains polyunsaturated fatty acids that are so significant for cognitive thinking and good digesting.
- All baby formulas are organic, which means they are without dangerous chemicals and genetically modified products.
- The company uses BPA-free packages because this substance is toxic and negatively affects a baby’s neurological and reproductive systems.
- It creates an organic formula based on goat milk, cow milk, and A2, which lets parents select the best variant for their babies.
- One portion of Holle goat dutch milk contains all the required vitamins, proteins, minerals, fats, and carbs, including iron, Omega 3, and more.
Holle goat dutch milk comes in several versions adapted to the baby’s age:
- 0+ or Pre
- stage 1 (for a newborn)
- stage 2 (for six-month-old infants)
- stage 3 (for ten-month-old babies)
- stage 4 (for one-year-old children)
Moreover, Holle has transition combinations that simplify a parent’s job during transition periods. Due to that, children receive the required nutrients without stopping.
Disadvantages of Holle Baby Formula
Since Holle produces an organic formula, its products are less likely to cause side effects. Though there are some disadvantages:
- goat protein can cause an allergic reaction;
- the formula lacks prebiotics and probiotics;
- it uses maltodextrin for stages 2 and 3;
- all stage formulas have vegetable oils.
Nevertheless, Holle products are certified and safe for infants. Regarding the customer reviews, babies have no gasses and digestive problems when consuming goat formula. Besides, it perfectly fits those who are intolerant to cow milk.