Moringa Oleifera: The Miracle Tree – One of Natures Most Nutritious Super Foods
Moringa Oleifera is amongst one the foremost nutrient rich plants ever studied.
Moringa Oleifera is a outstanding quick growing tree, filled with a treasure trove of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, calcium, proteins and antioxidants in substantial amounts.
The Moringa plant has been well researched and recognised for its health giving properties and has been historically used to help treat a broad spectrum of conditions like … diabetes, malnutrition, acne, inflammation to name a few.
The Moringa Oleifera leaf contains eighteen of the twenty amino acids, essential building blocks of protein that are found within the physical body together with the eight essential amino acids our body’s cannot manufacture.
In equal amounts Moringa leaf contains seven times more vitamin C than oranges, four times more calcium than milk, four times vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin that’s found in carrots, three times more potassium than bananas, three times more iron than spinach and three times more vitamin E than almonds.
Excellent protein supply and multi-vitamin
The Moringa leaf is additionally a superb source of protein particularly helpful for vegans or vegetarians because the leaf is about forty per cent protein. it’s thought of to contain the best ratio of protein compared to any plant to date researched. It contains about identical quantity of plant based protein as two tubs of yogurt.
The Moringa tree is widely cultivated in continents, India, Asia, Latin America and lots of other extremely warm climates and is employed as a natural food supply, medicinal remedy, multi-vitamin and to purify drinking water.
The tree produces leaves, pods and flowers and each part of this multi purpose plant is edible and may be used to rejuvenate and energize your body.
Moringa Oleifera has been referred to as a really giving plant as a result of each a part of it will be used to promote health in some form or type. once the seeds from the plant are pressed they turn out a nice aromatic oil (Known as ben oil) that contains a variety of uses together with vegetable oil, perfume, moisturizers, and is additionally good for healing wounds.
Moringa Oleifera the natural water purifier
Absolutely nothing from this tree goes to waste, even the pulp or cake that’s left over when the seeds are pressed have the power to purify water. The seed pod acts as a agent once added to water by attaching it self to harmful impurities and bacterium.
Once the oil has been extracted you’re left with the empty seed pod or cake, this is often added to dirty water, stirred totally and left for quarter-hour to absorb any impurities within the water, that may be a life saver in developing countries wherever clean water is tough to seek out.
Moringa is additionally nice for detoxification consider however the pulp from the seeds can purify water the leaf may help purify the body of any pollutants that have built up over time.
Moringa Oleifera additionally contains a plethora of vitamins and minerals that are essential to keep up optimum health.
Vitamins include …
- Pro-Vitamin A – vital for good vision and immune function
- Vitamin B1 – Maintains energy provides and supports heart, muscle and nerve function.
- Vitamin B2 – Maintains good skin, hair, eyesight
- Vitamin B3 – Can help lower dangerous cholesterol, good for healthy nervous system
- Vitamin C – Strengthens our immune system
- Vitamin E – Powerful antioxidant
- Choline – Essential for healthy liver function
- Calcium – Builds robust bones and teeth
- Iron – Good for the immune system, red and white blood cells
- Potassium – Regulates blood pressure essential for healthy brain and nerve function
- Selenium – Boosts the immune system, lowers dangerous cholesterol
- Zinc – Good for the immune system, hair, nails and skin
- Magnesium – Repairs the body’s cells – converts food to energy
Moringa Oleifera supplements
- Taking Moringa supplements is a simple way to get your RDA of vitamins and minerals.
- Tea – 2 or 3 cups on a daily basis
- Herbal leaf extract – ¼ Tea spoon three times on a daily basis
- Capsules – Dr. Oz recommends four hundred milligrams on a daily basis
- Cosmetics – Skin care, hair care,
- Powders – four hundred milligrams on a daily basis