Kaivalya Yoga School, India Announces Special Scholarship Programme
By Amit Kaushik
Kaivalya Yoga School is an internationally recognized yoga school, located in Rishikesh and registered with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance International also. We are conducting 200 Hrs. yoga teacher training programme in Rishikesh (The world capital of yoga) on regular basis and glad to announce our special scholarship programme in the month of May and June’2018 as a service to our beloved yoga community and as a commitment to provide this life changing experience to everybody irrespective of the nationality, religion or the financial status.
Yoga is an eternal knowledge and money should not be a barrier to someone who is willing to understand yoga as a complete practice and experience it practically at the bank of holy river Ganga. We are completely waiving off the tuition fee and study material cost etc in this special scholarship programme. We are just covering the cost of just food and accommodation. It doesn’t mean that we are compromising on our quality and we are fully committed to adhere to the same standards without compromising on our vision as well. Our vision is to share yoga as a complete practice with our participants so that they can understand yoga as a complete practice, not just as a physical exercise and achieve “the real purpose of yoga to develop the harmony of body, mind and emotions”.
Our scholarship programme is again a 28 days fully residential programme like our regular programmes and the fee for the programme for International participants is 1000 USD ( 500 USD discount on our regular fee as a scholarship to all participants) and 50,000 INR for Indian residents. The fee is all inclusive of all the facilities mentioned below-
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with private bathroom and wi-fi.
- All meals (Pure freshly prepared sattwic (pure & organic) food, not frozen or stale according to yoga traditions) and tea.
- All study material, yoga mat and shatkriya kit.
- International certificate from Yoga Alliance which makes you eligible to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- Extracurricular activities like trekking, river rafting, visit to ashrams and attending Ganga river aarti etc.
This programme is for those who-
- Want to understand yoga as a complete practice, not just as a physical exercise.
- Want to understand spiritual aspects of yoga.
- Want to understand yoga beyond asanas .
- Want to learn yoga in authentic and traditional manner as mentioned in authentic texts written by the real masters of yoga.
- Want to take their knowledge and expertise to the next level.
- Want to develop the professional efficiency to teach others.
- Want an international certification to make an international career as yoga teacher.
The programme overview- what will you learn
We have equal emphasis on all yogic practices and in this programme, you will learn-
- Shatkriyas- yogic cleansing and detoxification practices
- Asanas – their therapeutic benefits and contra indications.
- Pranayamas- To help you understand the essence of life and yoga.
- Meditation, The actual aim of yoga.
- Yog nidra- Psychic yogic relaxation.
- Yoga Philosophy- The purpose behind practicing it and the correct method to practice it.
- Anatomy and Physiology- To help you understand your own body and the effect of yogic practices on it.
- Mantras and prayers- to help you to experience the divine power of yoga.
- Teaching methodology- To help you prepare to teach others and make an international career as yoga teacher.
If you feel that you are ready to take your practice to the next level and understand yoga in it’s true sense and meaning, Kaivalya Yoga school is the right place for you. We are a quality focused yoga school in all aspects and take very limited no. of students, so please consider this programme and make the best use of the opportunity or share with someone else who is more deserving. To apply for this scholarship programme, click here.
After ascending many corporate ladders for more than a decade, the search for the purpose and meaning of his life brought Amit Kaushik into the field of yoga and spirituality. The journey undertaken during the self-realization brought Amit in touch with some truly great spiritual leaders like Swami Dharmanand Jainji and Swami Rajpalji of Yoga Mahavidyalaya, and showed him the blessings of true and holy saints in Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh and Bihar School of Yoga, and Rikhia Ashram. Amit is trained in Hatha Yoga with exceptional teachers from Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, in Pranayama with true master Swami Rajpalji, and Meditation with Swami Dharmanand Jainji. A true believer in yogic traditions and specialist in pranayama and meditation techniques including: Kapalbhanti, Suryabhedi, Anulom-vilom, Nadishodhan, Ujjayi, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Bhramri, Mahavedi (pranayama) and Japa, Japa-Ajapa, Antermouna, Yoga Nidra, Om Meditation, Chakra Meditation, Healing Meditation (meditation). Amit Kaushik is the Director at Kaivalya Yoga with his best team of Yoga teachers in Rishikesh.