Is There a Way To Remove Mole On My Face?
Most people have moles on their faces. For some people, moles can be an addition while for others moles can be a scar on their face. Plastic surgery lasers or electro-fulguration can be a way to get rid of these unwanted moles, but everybody can’t afford it.
Dangerous side of moles is that it can be cancerous. Cancerous moles have a certain look, and it tends to change its shape, color, and size. It will be wise to consult a doctor if you suspect that mole can be cancerous. Natural remedies prove to be affordable, painless and easy to follow.
Here is a rundown of few home remedies to remove moles:
- Garlic: Garlic comes out as the very first option when it comes to getting rid of moles. It contains natural enzymes that act as a catalyst in breaking down the moles causing pigments. Garlic works fast, so people usually prefer this method.
- Iodine: Iodine can be used to remove moles without any side-effect on the skin. You need to apply iodine on moles thrice a day for few days to see the results.
- Castor Oil: Castor Oil proves to be very effective in removing moles and skin tags. This will not leave any scars but may take months for effective results.
- Pineapple Juice: Pineapple juice can be helpful in getting rid of moles and can be used by mixing with sea salt for effectiveness.
- Onion Juice: Acidic nature of onion juice helps in eliminating moles from our skin, and it also evens out the skin tone. You need to apply onion juice on the mole for about half an hour and then wash with clean water.
- Frankincense: Frankincense works like an astringent and helps in removing moles. You need to mix frankincense oil with olive oil, apply it on the mole and keep it for few hours.
- Honey: The anti-bacterial nature and healing properties of honey can prove effective to remove moles from your skin. You need to mix honey with flax-seed oil and apply on the mole for effective results.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is not acidic and helps in removing moles without any side-effects. You need to cut a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and keep it on themole for few hours.
- Banana Peels: Enzymes in banana peels helps in drying up and removing moles.
- Cashew Nuts: A Ground paste of overnight soaked cashew nuts can help in eliminating moles from your skin. You need to apply the paste on the mole and keep it for some time.
Apart from these the best mole removal creams which are 100% natural and FDA listed are also an effective way in removing moles, as they are completely safe and do not leave any scars.
You should also try to protect your skin from direct sunlight as sunlight stimulates melanin production and cause moles.
High SPF sunscreen can be used before going out. You can also exfoliate your skin which helps in preventing occurrence moles.
You should not allow dead cells accumulate on your skin as it may cause skin pores and skin abnormalities.
Always monitor your existing moles for any changes and immediately consult a dermatologist in case of any doubts.
“Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.”