How to Treat Acne Naturally ?
Our skin is the reflection of our inner being. It sheds light on our internal health. While glowing skin is a testament to proper care, acne riddled skin shows the lack of hydration and poor nutrition. Acne is one of the major problems that plague our skin; regardless of our age. Whether it’s caused by poor diet or hormonal imbalance, the end result is the same; diminished self-esteem and scarring. Consequently, many people turn to dangerous drugs to control acne when there are low risk, home remedies to treat acne. Preventing Acne Our first course of action should be to prevent acne.
These easy home remedies can help you to reduce acne flare-ups:
- Wash your face gently with a pH neutral soap preferably, twice a day.
- Do not squeeze the pimples as this often leads to more infection.
- Use a simple moisturizer to prevent your skin from drying up.
- Drink plenty of water to replenish your skin. Despite all the preventative action, the problem still persists, these natural remedies will help you in treating the acne. How to treat Acne naturally? Instead of shelling out cash for expensive chemical treatments to treat Acne flare ups, use these natural and cheap remedies to combat Acne.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is rich in antioxidants that help fight Acne. Drink green tea or for increased benefit use a cooled cup of green tea as a face wash.
- Honey: Honey is a natural antibacterial agent. Apply a teaspoon of honey to the affected areas.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Toning is an important step, in combating Acne, which helps in removing any residue from the skin. Use natural apple cider vinegar as a toner to clean of dirt. It helps kill off the bacteria on the skin.
- Yogurt and Honey Mask: Masks are an essential in hydrating and healing the skin. Yogurt and Honey is one of the best ways to treat the acne naturally. Mix one tablespoon of honey with one tablespoon of yogurt and apply to the face gently. Gently wipe off with a damp cloth after 10 minutes.
- Chamomile: Chamomile is a natural anti inflammatory agent which helps in decreasing the inflammation after the acne. Mix the contents of a chamomile tea bag with enough water to form a paste. Apply the paste directly on the acne for best results.
- Coconut oil: Coconut is one of the most versatile oils on earth. It is rich in antioxidants and fatty-acids which restores the skin. Use coconut oil as a natural moisturizer daily.
- Lemons: Lemons act as an exfoliating agent and disinfector. Dip a cotton ball in freshly squeezed lemon juice and dab the acne lightly, then rinse the face with cold water.
All these remedies will help you greatly in treating acne naturally. After getting rid of the acne, it’s important to maintain a healthy diet to reduce the chances of acne striking back.