How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks on Your Breasts
There are different reasons for stretch marks to appear on the surface of the skin. Primarily, the skin is damaged due to the sudden expansion of the body brought about by a rapid increase in weight. The skin has no time to prepare, and as a result, the damage is done on the deepest layers of the skin especially on the dermis.
Stretch marks usually come in linear forms which are crooked and uneven in size and shape. They would usually appear red or purple during the earliest days of the damage. However, after a long time, their color would change into silver.
The common areas where the marks would be visible include the buttocks, abdominal area, inner and outer thigh and commonly on the breast. These are specific locations on the body where there is more than enough supply of fat deposits.
Sometimes, individuals especially when you are a woman, you tend to be bothered by stretch marks on your breasts. You are constantly searching for ways on how to get rid of stretch marks on your breasts. It is because the marks would sometimes be apparent on the skin especially when you would wear dresses with plunging necklines or bikinis. The marks would appear, making you feel self-conscious and uncomfortable.
There are different ways on how to get rid of stretch marks on your breasts. The first one involves surgery and laser treatments. The stretch marks can be removed in no time at all although the treatment itself is expensive.
If you want the cheapest way on how to get rid of stretch marks on your breasts, you can go for removal creams instead. They are composed of natural ingredients which are safe and capable of removing and lessening the appearance of the damaged area.
Different formulas and mechanisms work their way on the body, making them effective when it comes to skin marks removal and treatment.
As a part of our body’s natural healing process, scarring happens when wounds or certain injuries start to mend. Fibrous tissues also known as fibroblasts substitute when wounds heal and these tissues form collagen which fills and closes the injury. Because it contains loads of amount of collagen, scars has a different color, protruding appearance and a rough texture.
Scars not only look unattractive but it also becomes a constant reminder to us of a past injury. Others feel embarrassed especially when the scar is located in an area that is very much visible. Others wonder if its visibility can be lessened or if it can be removed completely. The good news is yes, it is possible. Some scars just fade and disappear naturally but some scars remain noticeable and becomes permanent.
There are several treatments that can be done to heal stretch marks. Some of them can be treated in a short span of time and with so little effort. But there are some that might take a long while. Here are some tips to effectively heal them.
- Apply skin conditioner on the stretch mark. Minor ones may be easily treated by applying vitamin E to the skin or you may also try using cocoa butter. Do this at least thrice a day once the wound has completely closed and healed. The rationale for this is to keep your skin and the scar moist.
- Protect the area of the skin where the scar is located from sunlight. Sunlight can do further damage and make the healing difficult. When you are exposed on sunlight, cover the scar with gauze or a band aid.
- Another treatment is the silicone sheets. Using these sheets can help flatten the stretch mark and lessen its visibility.
- If it is a major one located in a more visible body area, it would be best to visit a dermatologist. A careful evaluation is needed especially if the scar is located on sensible place. The skin on the face for example, is more delicate compared to the skin on the other parts of the body. Home remedy could cause unexpected damage. Consult a medical professional for other possible treatments such as laser therapy or with the use of certain chemicals.
- Eat foods that are rich in vitamin E. This will help in skin regeneration. Also, eat foods that are high in antioxidants.
- Apply honey on the stretch mark. Honey is most commonly known for its ability to heal skin problems and it is an effective means to keep your skin’s moisture.
- There are available over-the-counter medications that can help you in healing the stretch marks. There are lotions, creams and ointments that are intended for treating scars but do not expect your stretch marks to disappear completely.
There’s a treatment known as collagen injections. Collagen shots will help in skin resurfacing. It is not expensive yet the effect is short-spanned so if you want your stretch marks to heal completely, you will need to do the procedure constantly until they disappears.