How To Control Diabetes Naturally?
And is that many people prefer to avoid medications so they seek to learn how to control diabetes naturally. First, you should have Wonderful Diabetes Information to control it.
Below you can find some simple and practical ways that you can try to keep blood glucose levels naturally under control and in this way reduce the dangerous complications associated with this disease.
Take note that before trying something new, you should always consult and follow the advice of your doctor or professional team. Talk to them about how you can gradually introduce these natural ways to control blood sugar levels.
How to control diabetes in a natural and practical way?
- Increase physical activity. This is one of the most listened to recommendations by people who have diabetes. This is because frequent physical activity increases the ability of muscles to use insulin and over time can help to re-mediate insulin resistance.
- Lose weight. Several studies have shown that weight loss can help control diabetes, and also reduces the risk of contracting it. That is why it is so important to introduce certain improvements in diet and lifestyle.
- Eat real food instead of processed foods. For people with diabetes it is always better to choose unprocessed foods without chemicals. This means consuming products in their most natural form (raw foods if possible), this way they take advantage of all the nutrients and their properties are not altered.For the above reason, the consumption of fruits and vegetables in any diet for diabetes is essential. One way to season fresh vegetables is to add a little spice and vinegar. Do not use too much salt.When food requires some type of cooking, to get more nutrients from the chosen foods, take into account the way you cook them. Some of the healthiest ways to cook food are: – steam cooking, grilling and baking. Avoid the fried ones.
- Reduce the intake of carbohydrates. By simply reducing the consumption of the amount of starchy foods and carbohydrates, you can avoid both fluctuations in blood glucose levels and unwanted weight gain.
- Eat fruits. Fruits such as oranges, grapefruits, oranges, lemons, strawberries, melons and limes have insulin-like properties that help control blood sugar levels naturally.This does not mean that you cannot consume all kinds of fruits, what happens is that some have a higher glycemic index than others. So when consuming more sweet fruits (watermelon, apricots, mango) you must do it in moderation. These are perfect in small portions for when you have a sweet tooth.
- Eating nuts. Nuts such as peanuts, almonds and walnuts, although high in calories, are excellent sources of fiber, vitamin E and magnesium, which help regulate blood sugar levels efficiently. Nuts also contain healthy fats that are good for heart health, especially in people with diabetes.
- Keep well hydrated. It is common in diabetic people to be poorly hydrated. This causes that having high levels of sugar, the body uses water in efforts to empty excess glucose in the blood. For this reason excessive thirst is frequent in people with diabetes.Simply staying well hydrated can help prevent insulin resistance. It is advisable for adults to drink at least 3 liters of pure water. Drinks with caffeine and alcohol should preferably be avoided.
- The home remedies for diabetes. Several plant extracts have been shown to help naturally control diabetes. Among some we have: fenugreek, bitter melon, aloe Vera, green tea, cinnamon, garlic, Gurma and several other plants that have become popular especially for its low cost.
- Use green tea. Some research has revealed that green tea contains polyphenols, a substance that helps increase the activity of insulin. In addition it also inhibits certain enzymes involved in the digestion of carbohydrates, which decreases the rate at which glucose is released into the bloodstream.
References : http://healtandfitness.com