How Do You Shape Your Butt?
Butt augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that reshapes and enhances your gluteal area, providing you with a shapelier gluteal profile. People change their backside area for various reasons, some change due to aging and weight loss or gain, which occurs during and after pregnancy causing slagging and slack appearance. Edgewater butt augmentation provided by a team of experts at Marina Medispa gives you the boost of confidence you need to start feeling better about your backside area without the shame and embarrassment of a sagging butt or a flat butt profile.
Brazilian Butt Augmentation
It is helpful if you feel like your butt is too small or disproportionate to the rest of your body. Suppose you feel like size, shape, and sagging are the main reasons you need gluteal augmentation. In that case, you are at the right place because a team of specialists at Marina Medispa will work magic on you without invasive surgery and implants to give you your desired silhouette.
The following methods will help you get the backside area you deserve without the fear of going under the knife:
Radiesses is an injectable dermal filler traditionally used to correct moderate to severe wrinkles, folds, and volume loss in the back of hands.
The filler is therefore injected under the skin of the buttocks, where collagen is produced to add volume and contour to flat, saggy, and dropping posteriors.
Additionally, Radiesses encourages the skin to produce more of its fillers and stimulates collagen production that gives the skin its strength and elasticity.
Benefits of Radiesses:
- No postoperative scarring.
- No involvement of liposuction.
- Going to normal work immediately after the procedure.
- Improves skin texture and addresses any skin irregularities.
- Minimizes the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
It is an FDA-approved filler that works naturally with your body to build collagen for a fuller-looking butt without undergoing surgery. The filler is therefore injected near the targeted muscle to create a firm and voluptuous look.
Anyone can benefit from Sculptra butt lift, but it is an excellent option for anyone who:
- Wants a rounder and fuller butt.
- Wants a non-surgical option.
- Does not have enough fat to be harvested and transferred to the gluteal.
- Wants a proportional look in areas like the hip area.
- To add volume to the backside and not be interested in getting implants.
- Wants a safe and less expensive method.
Hyaluronic acid fillers
They are soft and gel-like fillers that help to keep your skin plump and hydrated. However, the results are temporary and last between six to one year.
Care Before and After
Before butt augmentation, avoid the following:
- Taking blood-thinning medications such as aspirin and heparin.
- Taking any herbal supplements and diet pills.
- If you have diabetes, do not take your medication on the morning of your procedure.
- Avoid smoking before and after the procedure.
Talk to Your Gluteal Augmentation Specialist Today
Various people opt. for buttock augmentation for various reasons. Some want a larger and voluminal butt size, while others may be due to the shape, size, and sagging factors. Before getting butt augmentation, discuss the goals with your physician to achieve great results without complications. Book an appointment today with Marina Medispa, butt augmentation specialist in New Jersey, and get the butt lift for the silhouette you desire.