Get more beautiful with the beauty diet!
The statement “True beauty comes from inside” is true and correct, from two points of view. First of all, is in the human nature, to categorize a person as good or bad, beautiful or ugly, judging it after a feature that has impressed us more. We tend to view that person holistically, as all good or all bad. Talking about beauty, under the halo effect, we see a person entirely beautiful, even if the quality that makes us see it like this is the spiritual beauty and not the physical. The second meaning is more concrete. We look more beautiful on the outside when our body works on the inside in perfect condition and every cell of our organism shows up its health and happiness on our external look, on our skin, face, hair.
So, if you want your mirror to reflect a more beautiful person, start the change from the interior trying the diet for beauty. The secret of your nice, wrinkle free complexion is in what you eat.
Lisa Drayer, a registered dietitian and health reporter, is the creator of one beauty diet. She says that the diet will enhance natural beauty and promote easier weight loss. She has made a top of foods which provide important nutrients required by your body for optimal cellular function and repair. This top includes:
1. Wild salmon: best to prevent redness, wrinkles, and loss of firmness;
2. Low-fat yogurt: good for strong bones, nails, and teeth;
3. Oysters: to support the structure of skin and speed up renewal and repair, due to its content of zinc;
4. Blueberries: to prevent long-term cell damage.
5. Kiwifruit: to help prevent wrinkles.
6. Sweet potatoes: to keep skin smooth and to protect against sun damage.
7. Spinach: to protect the eyes.
8. Tomatoes: to protect against sunburn.
9. Walnuts: to fight against skin ailments like psoriasis and eczema.
10. Dark chocolate: to increase blood flow to the skin, this in turn boosts hydration, smoothness, and protection against sun exposure.
According to Drayer, eating these foods gives “your body the materials it needs to keep you healthy, radiant, vibrant and young — so you have delicate, soft skin, thick, shiny hair, long, smooth fingernails, clear, bright eyes, and a brilliant, gleaming smile.” Her recommendation is that at least one of these foods should be included with every meal or snack while following a 1500-calorie diet. The meal plan includes three meals and two snacks daily.
Resources and references:
“Beauty Diet- Looking Great has never been so delicious”, Lisa Drayer, M.A., R.D;