FUE Hair Transplant in Bangalore
With the emergence of FUE, the dream of ‘no visible scarring” in the donor area seems possible.
In FUE, the follicular unit grafts are extracted from the donor area in a two or three step procedure whereas the method of implantation is the same as in the traditional FUT technique.
The addition of latest automated FUE technique seeks to overcome the limitations which occur in the traditional technique. Moreover, in this new technique it is possible to implant more than thousand grafts in a day.
FUE is becoming an alternative method for extraction of grafts and is widely accepted by the doctors performing hair transplant in Bangalore.
In this technique, the hair follicles are extracted from the back of the scalp (donor area) and are implanted into the bald region (recipient area).
Why choose Bangalore for FUE hair transplant?
- Bangalore being a technological hub is not only famous for its advancements in the technology field but is also up to date with latest technologies in the field of hair transplant.
- FUE technique is the most updated technique as it also can be performed with Robotic FUE surgery.
- You will only come across the best hair transplant doctors in Bangalore.
- Also, there are the best hair transplant clinics in Bangalore.
Process of FUE hair transplant in Bangalore
- Firstly, the donor area is shaved partially or completely.
- Secondly, marking is done of the recipient and donor area.
- Thirdly, the donor area is numbered by local anaesthesia.
- Later, the surgeon will start extracting the hair follicles using punches (0.5 – 1.0mm). The follicular units are extracted using forceps or any other instrument.
- Then the extracted grafts are put into a liquid solution at an ideal temperature.
- After waiting for a while the doctor will clean and number the recipient area for implantation process. Further, he will create holes with the needle with thickness less than 1mm.
- Lastly, the grafts are implanted into the holes, according to the direction, angle and density distribution patterns of the existing hair.
Eligibility for FUE hair transplant
- Ideal age for undergoing hair transplant is 25+. As till then the person achieves stable hairline and strong and healthy hair follicles.
- There is enough donor hair to satisfy the required need.
- The person who wishes to undergo hair transplant should be suffering from major hair loss that it affects the appearance of the candidate and all hair loss treatments have failed for you.
- People suffering from health issues such as diabetes or high blood pressure are usually not treated with FUE hair transplant.
- Usually this type of hair transplant is advised for males. But if a female has to undergo FUE hair transplant she should have stable donor area and should be diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia.
Precautions of FUE hair transplant
- On the night of the surgery and for further nights, sleep with your head elevated.
- Post surgery, follow the instructions and take the medicines on time as directed by the doctor.
- Wear cap to avoid direct contact with sunlight.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and also avoid smoking for few months.
- Your surgeon will instruct you about how to shampoo and what to apply on your hair.
- Avoid stressful exercises for a month and eating food which is hard to chew should also be avoided.
Success rate of FUE hair transplant in Bangalore
The success rate of FUE hair transplant in Bangalore is between 90 to 98%.
It is been observed that people who are non-smokers and do cardio, the success rate for them may rise above 95%.
Also, for smokers the success rate is usually below 95% as smoking decreases the blood flow to the scalp by hardening and constricting blood vessels which lessens the oxygen delivered to the newly transplanted hair follicles.
Hence, it affects the hair growth rate.
Advancements in FUE hair transplant in Bangalore
- NeoGraft FUE
NeoGraft tool is the latest advancement in FUE hair transplant and is vastly used by the hair transplant surgeons in Bangalore. It is used for extracting hair grafts from the donor area.
This tool sucks the hair follicles using air pressure and suction. In addition, the tool requires human intervention, i.e., the tool is handles by your hair transplant surgeon.
Moreover, it reduces the extraction time and pulls the grafts uniformly and smoothly. Also, it is less expensive than Robotic FUE.
- Robotic FUE
In this technique the extraction of grafts is done by the robot. It uses imaging technology in which the surgeon monitors the process from the computer connected to it.
With 100% accuracy it delivers safe and consistent performance. The process of implanting is carried out by your hair transplant surgeon.
Also, it can extract about 1500-2000 grafts in an hour.
Why choose FUE hair transplant?
Choosing FUE as a method for your transplant is appropriate as it leaves no visible scars after surgery.
If the surgery is performed by an experienced hair transplant surgeon, it will yield best results with minimal side effects.
Further, it can be performed on the scalp as well as on the body. FUE hair transplant provides natural hair restoration.
The process of recovery is fast and comfortable. Also, the results are lifelong as during the process, hair follicles are extracted from the healthy area of the scalp which is resistant to hair loss.
In a nutshell
We would really recommend you to get your FUE hair transplant done in Bangalore. As the city is technologically advanced and also because the doctors providing hair transplant service are well-experienced.
You will get the best treatment at an affordable cost. Though being a technologically advanced city, the quality of the treatment is never compromised.
Moreover, you will achieve best results from the best hair transplant doctors in Bangalore. For any further queries related to hair transplant Click Here.