Find Out About the 12 Popular Weight Loss Pills and Supplements
Losing weight is a major challenge faced by many people all across the world. There are several solutions to this problem out there. You must have heard that people often go for health supplements that claim to help you with weight loss. There are three ways these supplements work in your body. They reduce your natural appetite, reduce the natural tendency of your body to adsorb fat, and increase your body’s fat burning rate.
12 Popular Weight Loss Pills and Supplements
Here are the long list of 12 supplements or weight loss pills, which claim to bring you back to your normal size within a few days.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract: This natural plant extract prevents a specific enzyme in your body from producing fat and also boosts the level of serotonin in the human body. It also reduces cravings in you and has been proved to be not much effective in losing weight. Together with Apple Cider Vinegar, you can really increase your results.
- Hydroxycut: This is one of the most popular supplements to help you with weight loss. It has certain plant extracts and caffeine that help you with weight loss. Not much research is there to prove the authenticity of this product.
- Caffeine: It is found usually in dark chocolates, coffee, and green tea. Caffeine is a very popular metabolism booster which can range from 3% to 11% and can also enhance fat burning by almost 29%. Can cause insomnia, anxiety, and nausea in many people.
- Orlistat: This weight loss drug prevents fat breakdown process in your gut, thus, reducing your calorie intake. Research says that orlistat can boost weight loss by almost 6 pounds and reduce the risks of high blood pressure.
- Raspberry Ketones: There is not much of an evidence to prove that raspberry ketones can help you with weight loss. Studies of it on rats were caused due to heavy doses. The most popular Ketones company right now is Pruvit.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: This may cause very modest weight loss in humans. However, green coffee bean extract can have many other benefits such as reduce blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
- Glucomannan: It is a kind of fiber found at the very roots of the elephant yam. Regular studies and researches have proved that a combination of fiber glucomannan with a proper diet can help you lose weight.
- Meratrim: A new entrant in the world of diet drugs, it is basically a combination of 2 plant extracts. However, more research work is needed to prove its authenticity.
- Green Tea Extract: A very popular weight loss ingredient in many supplements. Boosts the activity of norepinephrine, which is a hormone useful in burning fat. It has been tested to be highly beneficial in reducing belly fat.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): It has been an effective weight loss supplement for several years. However, it can cause several side effects over the years. The results of weight loss is not worth the risk.
- Forskolin: It is a plant extract from the mint family and also claimed to be highly useful in weight loss programs. Conflicting results of this plant extract on 2 different studies prove that it needs more research work done.
- Bitter Orange: It has a special compound known as synephrine. This compound can cause weight loss over a short period of time. However, it has some serious side effects.