Enhancing Your Natural Beauty at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center
Having constant healthy, sparkling, and natural-looking skin is more appealing than requiring frequent makeup to hide imperfections. Most people desire to have attractive natural beauty features. To mean beautiful lips without lipstick, eyes without eyeliner, and a shiny face void of any compact. Well, Dr. Mila Rubinshteyn and his team at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center are committed to improving your natural beauty using aesthetic skincare treatments, like injectables in Brooklyn, New York, without undergoing any surgery. To get these amazing beauty services, call or book your appointment through the online feature today.
The reputable team offering treatment caters for your privacy and comfort while providing a full range of the following services:
Coolsculpting: A fat-freezing procedure that is painless and non-invasive using a vacuum coolsculpting machine. The machine sucks the fat into the vacuum from the region of concern, exposing it to very cold temperatures. The fat cells eventually die, and the results are imminent in weeks since the body takes a while to do away with the dead fat cells.
The coolsculpting procedure is customized to your individual’s area of concern.
- Large regions like flanks and stubborn abdominal areas need coolsculpting applicators that are large.
- Small areas such as upper arms, flanks, stomach, man chest, inner thighs, and bra fat regions require small coolsculpting applicators.
- Non-surgical treatments for contouring the body, like emsculpt, reduce fat and build up muscle in the buttocks, arms, abdomen, and leg regions. They provide strength and toning to the body.
- Mini coolsculpting applicators are suitable for the neck and chin regions.
- Anti-acne facial treatment helps in oily skin, dead skin cells, or cystic acne that possibly clog your pores. The procedure eliminates bacteria with products like benzoyl peroxide and unclogging pores through extraction.
- Crystal clear facial treatment is ideal for deep extraction of pores, anti-aging, scars, acne, and pigmentation. The treatment providers will guide ultra-fine crystals on the skin, deeply exfoliating it to expose clear, bright, and glowing skin. A highly hydrating mask is then applied to calm and hydrate the skin.
- Facial hydration is suitable for dry and dull skin without any moisture essential factors. The skin is gently exfoliated with a gel eliminating dead skin and allowing regeneration of cells. There is then a massage and hydrating mask to improve collagen synthesis with a smooth, supple skin void of fine lines or wrinkles.
- Glow facial offers beautiful, long-lasting coverage without overstimulation of the skin. The healthy radiant skin achievement is seen through masking that improves pigmentation, scarring, freckles, and skin lighting through a proper lymphatic massage.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
PRP is an extensively developed technique that provokes the production of natural collagen in skin tissues. This micro-needling procedure eliminates aging signs and restores firm, smooth, glowing, and elastic natural skin. Tiny needles are used to make micro-injuries on the skin during the therapy. A small amount of your blood is used to assemble the healing properties. PRP is then injected into your tissues to initiate a self-healing process.
Dr. Mila Rubinshteyn works to define your lips with dermal fillers. Additionally, dermal filler injections apply in filling hollows and outlines to achieve a more youthful look. The procedure involves injecting soft fillers via thin needles; it is uniformly distributed with several injections through the lips. There are side effects of slight but temporal swelling with the exemplary outcome with increased lip volume.
Botox is a non-surgical treatment involving anti-wrinkle injections to smoothen wrinkles around the eyes’ corners, between the eyebrows, and the forehead. The injections relax your muscles resulting in a radiant appearance.
Dr. Mila and his team are ready to help restore your youthful long-lasting appearance. Call the office in NY or use the online tool to schedule your appointment today.