Dr. Ankur Singhal Talks About the Cost and Benefits of Hair Transplant in India
Are you planning for a hair transplant in India?
Then you would want to know about the costs and benefits of hair transplants and evaluate them! After all, a cost-benefit evaluation is necessary to decide whether or not to do a hair transplant! So, to help you make the final decision, Dr. Ankur Singhal, one of the best hair transplant surgeons in India, has listed the costs and benefits of getting a hair transplant in India. So, let’s begin by knowing the hair transplant cost in India.
So, what is the hair transplant cost in India?
The cost of a hair transplant in India ranges from Rs. 20 to Rs. 35 per graft + tax. Each graft contains one to three hair follicles. When you consider the number of grafts, hair transplant costs in India range from Rs. 40000- Rs. 100000+tax. The price includes initial consultation but excludes GST, postoperative care, and medications.
Several factors affect the cost of hair transplant like the number of grafts, the extent of hair loss, the number of sessions needed, the experience of the hair transplant surgeon, etc.
What happened? Do you feel a hair transplant is too costly?
You won’t feel so after reading about the benefits of hair transplants! The hair transplant cost appears small compared to the benefits, believes Dr. Ankur Singhal. Yes, the benefits are invaluable!
Below, we have listed some of the popular benefits of hair transplant surgery.
Benefits of Hair Transplant
- Enhanced Appearance– Hair transplant gives you thicker, healthier, and longer hair. This, in turn, improves your overall beauty and appearance! A hair transplant can turn your hair from a beauty hindrance to a beauty enhancer.
- A more permanent solution: Who says everything is temporary? The results of hair transplants aren’t temporary. In fact, the results of a hair transplant can be long-lasting and permanent if you do your hair transplant surgery from an experienced hair transplant surgeon like Dr. Ankur Singhal and follow the postoperative guidelines properly and be careful.
- More confidence– Because of hair loss and baldness, do you feel hesitant to go out and meet people? Hair loss leads to not only loss of hair but also loss of confidence! But with hair transplant treatment, one can get back their lost hair and their lost confidence! Yes, a hair transplant is not only the path to healthy hair but also the path to a confident you! Doesn’t the cost of a hair transplant seem small compared to the invaluable confidence one gets after a hair transplant? Think about it!
- Low maintenance: Does the thought of maintaining hair after hair loss surgery make you afraid? Then there is good news! Thanks to hair transplantation, you don’t have to spend much time maintaining your hair after the surgery! Yes, a hair transplant requires little maintenance compared to other hair loss procedures. Only basic care is needed once the hair follicles begin to grow, says Dr. Ankur Singhal.
- Greater success rate: What if the treatment fails and I do not get the desired results? With a hair transplant, you can be free from this fear! Yes, hair transplant provides higher success rates compared to other hair loss solutions. Dr. Ankur Singhal has performed a lot of successful hair transplant surgeries.
- Less complications: As hair transplant surgery only works on the scalp, it is a comparatively safe procedure with minimum risks and complications arising post-surgery. Additionally, as there is no general anesthesia used in the surgery, the probability of side effects is very lower in a hair transplant surgery. You can also reduce hair transplant surgery’s side effects and risks by getting a hair transplant done by a proficient hair transplant doctor.
- Natural hair: Hair transplant is one treatment where your own natural hair is used, unlike a hair weaving treatment where artificial hair is used. As your own natural hair is used in the treatment, you can get natural-looking results with a hair transplant.
- No long-term medications: One of the plus points of a hair transplant is that you don’t need to take any medications after the surgery. The only medication that your hair transplant doctor may prescribe may include painkillers and antibiotics to reduce post-surgery pain if you have any.
- Faster Recovery: With a hair transplant, you can recover faster and resume your daily work in about one to two days, says Dr. Ankur Singhal. Yes, it is that fast! But make sure to follow the postoperative guidelines given by your hair transplant doctor for quicker and better recovery and results.
So, now that you are aware of the cost and benefits of hair transplant and have done the cost/benefit analysis, what is your final decision?
Do you feel the benefits outweigh the costs and have decided to go ahead with a hair transplant surgery?
If yes, then you have made a great decision!
As you have made a great decision, why the delay in implementing it?
Visit an experienced hair transplant surgeon in India now, such as Dr. Ankur Singhal, to begin the incredible hair transplant journey and reach the destination of healthy hair and confidence!