Dealing Prostate Cancer with the Right Protein Diet Plan
Prostate cancer is found to affect nearly two lakhs of men ever year. The prostate gland, a part of the male reproductive system produces prostatic fluid enhancing the seminal fluid secretion. The cancer cells are formed in the prostate gland that gets damaged due to the main reason of western diets containing saturated fats.
The right food with balanced protein diet plan including specific nutrient helps in reducing the risk of prostate cancer at a faster rate. Reducing the total amount of fat intake is the first change one must make in the diet sheet. Modifying the bad fat into good one is essential by avoiding more saturated fat and lack of fiber contents intake. Some of the saturated fat that is to be limited in your daily sheet is cheese, butter, fried and salty food. Peanut oil and excess vegetable oil are to be replaced with olive oil, canola oil, and other healthy margarine food substances.
Eating habits can control the causes of prostate cancer state says the expert research. Prostate cancer symptoms include difficulty in urination causing lower back pain, hematuria (blood in urine), dysuria, difficulty in starting urination, non-continual flow of urine, frequent urination and nocturia. Advanced stage shows more symptoms such as lower back bone pain, mainly in the pelvis and spin region. Spreading of the cancer cells is the advancement stage that spreads along the femur and spinal cord.
Prostate treatment at the initial stage starts with the regulation of the diet sheet one follows. Protein diet plans to avoid the risk of prostate cancer includes the following,
- Fruit that are good to keep off prostate cancer includes watery fruits such as watermelon, tomato and pink grape fruit that contains natural source of antioxidants decreases the risk of prostate cancer.
- Apple with quercetin and procyanidin antioxidants is recommended on a daily basis.
- Dark chocolate with anti cancer antioxidants such as catechins, procyanidins and epicatechins also helps in reducing the risk of cancer agents.
- Daily diet sheet must contain green tea (containing catechin polyphenol antioxidants), limiting the usage of coffee is advised as it contains 5 times the amount of caffeine as that present in the green tea.
- Soya milk can swap cow’s milk as the plant estrogen isoflavone helps in reducing cancer risk. Soy nut butter, soy nuts and other soy products are beneficial for healthy prostate.
- Limiting more meat and adding fresh greeny vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels’ sprouts, and other green leafy vegetables like spinach, turnip greens and mustard are the most popular helping in reducing the agitation of risk of prostate cancer.
Including the high protein diet plan can bring your health condition to normal making the human body to sustain against the cancer threat and other diseases with the development of immune power.