Choose Health over Beauty and Gift Well Being to Loved Ones
We all know one fact that is superior to anything else in the world, i.e. Health is Wealth. No one can deny this fact, and hence, we all need to focus both on physical and mental health. To stay healthy both ways, we need to get surrounded by positive and fresh vibes that give us the fragrance of nature and purified air. We must surround us with nature’s gift that comes in small sizes but is very much helpful to keep us all motivated and healthy.
Come let us all have a look at some of the medicinal plants that we can use as indoor plants as well to keep our house more purified.
- Aloe Vera- This plant is one such natural medicine that can heal burns, stretch marks, pimple marks, rashes, insect bites, and all those normal issues every one of us faces in daily life. Some people even gulp down the pulp of this plant to get their blood purified, naturally.
- Basil- Growing basil indoors is easy. Start placing basil seeds or small plants in pots with rich organic soil. Basil is a sun-loving plant and grows quickly in warm conditions or to be precise when the temperature is about 70F. Place the pot in the south-western window for better sunlight. Avoid placing it in cool areas, especially in the winter season. It grows within 4-5 weeks and to ensure better plant growth a bunch of new seeds every week after harvesting.
- Rosemary- Rosemary is a perennial herb with needle-shaped leaves, white or blue flowers that spread fragrances. Sow the seeds in a pot and water them regularly. To grow rosemary quickly, prefer full sunlight (40-65F) and well-drained soil with a pH between 6.0 and 7.0. The leaves, stems, and roots of rosemary contain antioxidants like rosmarinic acid and camphor used in medicines and repel mosquitoes.
While we go further, I would like to mention the fact that our busy lives have made us all unable to plant such nature beauties that comes with a boon to our house. But what we forget is the fact that we can always buy Medicinal Plants online that too which comes at very affordable prices. These healthy and beneficial plants are available on a lot of platforms, making it easier for us to make a purchase. Come let us read more about such medicated plants-
- Peppermint- This famous plant is created by crossing watermint with spearmint from the mint family. In the modern era, peppermint is favourite to flavor soft drinks, ice creams, toothpaste, and many other products. The use of peppermint in normal food is possibly safe. Avoid using commercial peppermint products that are coated with enteric to prevent anal burns.
- Thyme- Thyme is among the most popular herbs from the mint family. It has been used to treat a range of symptoms along with multiple dietary uses. Also, this ornamental herb has antibacterial and insecticidal properties. Commercially, the herb is available in the forms of essential oils and tea. Thyme is safe to use by adults as well as children if taken in normal food amounts.
- Chamomile- Chamomile is a European plant of the daisy family with white and yellow flowers and a fresh aroma. People use it in manufacturing almost everything, from cosmetics to beverages for years. If you notice any skin allergy, eye irritation, or other hypersensitivity reactions, contact your doctor immediately. Avoid applying chamomile around your eyes and before applying it on your skin, do a patch test first.
Do you know! Occasions like Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day sees a huge hike on purchase of flower bouquets. For a change, this year you can try this plant or any other medicinal plant as a perfect & healthy Valentine’s Day gifts for him, none but your loved ones. Let us look at what other option do we have to gift in place of a flower bouquet, on special occasions.
- Lemongrass- Lemongrass is a perennial grass of the grass family, a culinary herb in Asian cuisines and medicinal herb in India. People cultivate the herb because of its lemon-like aroma and therapeutic properties. It grows well in the summer season with a red base stem and a height of up to ten feet. The grass genus is a common ingredient in many deodorants, soaps, tea, and cosmetics.
All these medicinal plants can now be purchased online and would make a perfect gift for your loved ones. Try and make a difference with these plants and make an effort to change all those old age gifting ideas. Switch to nature and gift health.