Ayurvedic Treatment for Gallbladder Stones
Is there any possibility of Gallbladder stone removal Ayurvedic way? Continuously improper lifestyle and unhealthy diet develop in metabolic disorders. The gallbladder is a small organ situated just below the liver and stores the liver’s digestive enzyme. In modern science allopathy, the way of gallstone treatment is the use of analgesics to relieve pain and surgical removal of the gallbladder to eliminate this problem. Due to the excessive use of allopathic medicine and an unhealthy lifestyle, toxins collection makes bile concentrated.
What is a gallstone or gallbladder stone?
Crystallization of bile due to metabolic disturbance leads to the formation of stones in the gallbladder.
- Use of contraceptive pills
- Hormonal imbalance
- Weak alimentary canal
- Diabetes mellitus
Do you have any idea about the leading causes of gallstone formation?
Let me tell you the contributing cause for gallstone formation. It includes,
- High blood cholesterol level
- Abnormal production bile
- Collection of toxins
- Improper emptying of the gallbladder
Symptoms In Gall bladder stone: Gallbladder Stones Natural Treatment helps to treat all symptoms.
- Right side abdominal pain
- Right side shoulder pain
- Chronic indigestion
- Increased heart rate
- Poor appetite
Gallbladder Stone Removal Ayurvedic Way includes different methods to treat this problem, such as lifestyle changes, a healthy diet, boost immunity, detoxification, yoga, and meditation. Because following all these methods of Ayurveda in your daily life never, ever makes you get gallstone in your whole life.
Do you want to gallstone?
I Don’t think that anybody in this universe wants this chronic health problem in their happy life. For that, you have the only one way that is Ayurveda adoption. Ayurveda helps in the removal of gallstone naturally and protects you from an unnecessary surgical procedure.
Gallbladder Stones Natural Treatment: Ayurveda is the natural way of treating gallstone problems. Ayurveda helps you adopt a healthy lifestyle, makes your diet healthy, uses natural herbs, and detoxifies the body. Ayurveda initiates you to practice yoga and meditation to keep you mentally, physically, and spiritually healthy.
- Detoxification Of The Body: The natural herbs and medicated ghee is used for the complete cleaning of the body to remove toxins.
- Diet Changes: Changes to make diet nutritious is the best way to eliminate the risk of indigestion and the collection of harmful toxins.
- Add fresh citrus fruits and vegetables like Beetroot, Carrots, lemon, oranges, apples, pear, and pomegranates.
- Avoid high fat and calorie-containing food items.
- Stop having dairy and non-vegetarian food.
- Eat nuts, almond to get magnesium, because magnesium helps in the removal of gallstone.
- Stop eating non-vegetarian food like mutton, chicken, and fish, etc.
- Avoid dairy products, such as milk, cheese, curd, and ghee, etc.
- Lifestyle modification: adopting a healthy lifestyle eliminates the chaos of life developed by gallbladder stone pain.
- Use a hot water pack application on the upper abdominal area for relieving gallstone pain.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, smoking, chewing tobacco.
- Provide adequate rest to your body.
- Complete a healthy sleep.
- Avoid day napping.
- Stop eating junk, oily and spicy food.
- Yoga And Meditation: Yoga and meditation help keep your healthy weight and prevent you from being overweight or obese. Some Yoga asanas play a vital role in Gallbladder Stone Removal Ayurvedic Way.
- Ayurvedic Natural Herbs:
Do you want any side effect causing treatment for gall stone, which affects your whole body function?
If I’m right, your answer is always” NO.” We all love opting for natural remedies because they are not causing any side effects on the body, and along with treating health problems, they also provide nourishment and strength to body cells and organs.
Ayurveda makes you dream of treating your gallstone problem naturally. Natural herbs in Ayurveda for the removal of gall stone are mentioned below with their health benefits.
- Gokhshura And Gallstone: Gokshura is a useful herb that dissolves the gallstone or even renal stone. It detoxifies the body and eliminates the risk of bile getting concentrated.
- Chicory And Gallbladder Function: The consumption of chicory root improves the gallbladder and liver function.
- Black Fennel Seeds: Black seeds intake on a daily routine is a proven herb that removes gallbladder stones.
- Punarnava And Gallstone: Punarnava is a natural herb useful to remove toxins from the body and presents from gallstone formation.
- Use of Dandelion: Intake of dandelion enhances bile excretion from the liver and maintains gallbladder emptying. It supports the maintenance of bile concentration in the gallbladder by controlling the blood cholesterol level and bile production.
- Peppermint Tea: Peppermint tea deals with the digestive system and helps in the removal of collected waste in the alimentary canal. Peppermint contains a compound terpene that removes the stones from the gallbladder.
- Turmeric And bile: Turmeric is used in every kitchen in India. It is readily available in your home. Turmeric has numerous types of medicinal properties that protect you from getting health problems. The use of turmeric maintains the bile concentration and helps in the breakdown of gall stone, and it’s easy removal.
The intake of other herbs like Guggul, Brahmi, Turmeric, Naag Kesar, Naag Bhasma, Tej Pata, Pudina, saunf, Badi Elaichi, Choti Elaichi, Kesar, Tulsi, Neem Patram, Bael Patra, Mulethi, Manjishtha, Majeeth. Moreover, it has Pan Ki Jad, Giloy, Green Tea, Sanai, sarfoka, Red Chandan, White Chandan, Tej Pata, Ginger, Long Pepper, Black Pepper, Clove, Turmeric, Harad, Binaksha, Triphala, Aamla, and Shankhpushpi, etc.
Of Course, now you all are thinking that the herbs I explained are those you have not even heard some of them. Maybe it will hurt you from where you will get all these natural herbs and how you will complete your dream of Gallbladder Stone removal in an Ayurvedic way.