5 Basic Workout Supplements For Beginners
If you’ve just started working out, the chances are that you want results, and you want them now. The reality, however, can be a whole different story. Perhaps you want to get shredded and ready for summer, or just want to lose some weight and keep it off. Either way, it might be worth trying some more effective supplements.
The truth of the matter is that not all workout supplements are created equal. Some might be great concerning safety and efficacy, but they might not be suitable for beginners.
Herein are five must-try supplements for beginners.
#1. Whey Protein
Whey protein is all the rage right now in the world of beginner workout supplements. And for good reason. This supplement has shown incredible results regarding improvements in muscle strength and size for those who do weight/resistance training. Other benefits include:
- Consuming easily digestible protein supplement before, during or after workouts stimulate protein building which facilitates muscle and body recovery.
- If you have got a healthy kidney and liver, a high-protein supplement will help you zap more fat and build more muscles.
- Some users have reported the feeling of enthusiasm and rejuvenation after taking Betancourt workout supplement rich in whey protein.
Keep in mind …
- It’s best to take whey protein shakes before a workout rather than after.
- Whey proteins are rapidly digested and “get to work” faster
- It should not be a substitute for eating a high-protein whole meal
Creatine is perhaps the most proven and researched workout supplement out there. A good creatine source like Betancourt workout supplement can help not only improve muscle strength, but also build muscle mass when taken with weight training or resistance training. Creatine itself is often found aplenty in seafood and red meats. More crucially, the supplement is cheap and offer a ton of healthy and workout benefits.
#3. Omega-3 (Fish Oils)
Betancourt workout supplement rich in fish oils is arguably the best for beginners. It’s jam-packed with anti-inflammatory properties. And studies have shown omega-3 supplements can keep cardiovascular, lifestyle, and many forms of cancer at bay. Most importantly, the oils help with fat-burning.
Greens help supplement diets that lack enough fruits and green veggies. They are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other good-for-you nutrients. On the overall, green workout supplement aid with muscle recovery.
BCAA Betancourt workout supplement is rich in three essential branched-chain amino acids, namely valine, leucine, and isoleucine. They all work to reduce muscle breakdown, fuel skeletal muscle building, and preserve muscle glycogen stores. This supplement is a must-have for any newbie bodybuilder.