3 ways to boost your fertility naturally
When it comes to boosting your fertility naturally one of the most important things to do is build a healthy foundation which the rest of your program can work upon. A health foundation consists of Nutrition, Movement, and Balance.
Following a fertility diet is one of the best choices you could do for your health. Numerous studies showed that a range of changes could increase the chances of a healthful ovulation, prevent recurreent miscarriages and can be helpful during pregnancy.
Nutrition plays an essential role when it comes to your body’s and reproductive system’s health. Antioxidants which help you protect your oocytes and sperm against free radicals are to be found in different foods. As there are certain nutrient substances in the food that can be helpful, the same way there are foods and chemical substances that may harm your health and fertility. But here are the 5 first steps you can take today:
- Eat one big salad a day. Make a large, colorful salad every day. Have fun with it, add nuts, cranberries, goat cheese, walnuts, kale, whatever you are craving at the moment. Just make sure it has greens in it.
- Eat organic. This one step will help to cut out excess hormones from your diet. Chemicals and added hormones found in meats and dairy are a major cause of hormonal imbalance. Produce should be organic as well because pesticides/herbicides/etc. mimic estrogen in the body.
- Take multivitamins. This helps to make sure you are getting all of the necessary nutrients that are necessary for healthy fertility (folic, iron, vitamin C…). Think of it as insurance for your diet. A study from Harvard Medical school involving 18,000 women has shown that taking multivitamins, particularly folic acid, can improve chances of pregnancy.
- Get Essential Fatty Acids in your diet daily. Essential fatty acids are important in overall health. They are necessary for proper endocrine function, heart function, brain function; they also reduce inflammation and so much more. Make sure to get these in your diet every day.
I consider that this component is essential in boosting fertility because it is about moving your body and getting fresh oxygenated blood to your uterus, heart, liver, etc. The important movements for a great fertility program are:
- Daily aerobics
- Massage– important for detoxification and increasing circulation to the uterus, ovaries, and eggs.
- Stretching or Yoga- Yoga is so beneficial as it helps to relax the body, stretch muscles and limbs, as well as reduce stress and balance the hormones through relaxation.
Here are 5 easy steps to bring more balance into your life both hormonally and mentally:
- Take 5 minutes a day to be in silence. Clearing the mind and relaxing is a powerful way to help reduce stress and bring balance to a busy day.
- Cleanse the liver for hormonal balance. The liver is responsible for clearing out excess hormones and toxins. By supporting the liver with nourishing herbs it will be able to do its job better. The reduction of excess hormones helps the hormonal system to become more balanced.
Nourish your endocrine system.A natural fertility diet as well as fertility food supplements (see articleFood Supplements for Fertility link) can help you nourish and support the endocrine system. This system is affected not only by the stress in our daily lives but also the toxins in the environment.
- Do something fun each week. Make sure to have fun and enjoy your life! Go to dance classes, make art, go out with your friends.
- Give.What goes around comes around. Give something of yourself to others. It may be a smile, a complement, a donation, or your time. Give and you will be happy. This can bring balance to your life.