10 Great Positive Affirmations
Ultimately the brain is just a computer, both science and mystics have concurred on this one aspect for years, so the more we impress on its ram memory a concept, the more it will feel that concept true. However, the key to any positive affirmation is that you need to help it along, even if you are just imagining it is true and know it is not. So as you try to use these 10 great positive affirmations remember that they will become true only if you let them.
1. “My body is simply a projection of my beliefs about myself.” Remember how in The Matrix their bodies were the residual image of their digital selves? Well you may not think yourself thin but we all have that one friend that is a bit chubby and yet can have anyone he or she wants. That is because their image of themselves is stronger than anybody else’s.
2. “Flaws are transformed by love and acceptance” Even your flaws are a part of you so fighting against them will only get you to fight with yourself so the best solution is to actually embrace your flaws, study them and then, as you focus the beam of awareness on them, they will slowly disappear.
3. “I’m going to relax and have fun with this, no matter what the outcome may be.” One of the worst diseases of our century is that we take ourselves so seriously that we become tensed and cannot enjoy ourselves anymore. So whatever you do or have to do remember to have fun at it.
4. “I release my hesitation and make room for victory!” A wise man once said that “Luck will often enough save a man if his courage hold” and that is certainly true for almost any life situation and this is one of the most powerful positive affirmations you could use.
5. “Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!” Ultimately you can fight against the stream of life or you can find joy in it. And some of the most famous mystics were able to see the joy of life even when going through hardship. So learn to be grateful for everything and you may find bliss as a bonus.
6. “I am limited only by my vision of what is possible.” If you are planning to fly from Tokyo to Los Angeles Superman style you may need to practice this affirmation for several lives, but from the first couple of weeks you are going to start seeing small miracles happening around you because your vision can indeed change the world.
7. “All is well, right here, right now.” Before using this affirmation try to find and watch 3 Idiots, it is a lovely comedy but with a very deep meaning: remembering that all is well every second of every day may not keep you safe from danger but it will give you the courage to face any life situation.
8. “I am filled with the light of love, peace and joy.” There is little anyone can say more about this affirmation, becoming filled with inner light is something that everyone from Jesus to the Buddha has talked about in one way or another.
9. “As I share my love with others the universe mirrors love back to me.” And if you are going to practice the previous affirmation for a long time you will inevitably come to realize that all the love, peace and joy that you are spreading is being returned to you by the universe.
10. “Today I release fear and open my heart to true love.” A famous mystic once said that the opposite of love is not hate but fear and if you can abandon all fear you will find that love flows through you and around you every day.